WHEN CAN I START PHYSICAL THERAPY?
- You can begin physical therapy once we receive a referral from your physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Call us today at 907-917-0818
- We will verify your insurance
- We can contact your healthcare provider for a prescription
WHO DO WE TREAT?
- We can treat anyone with mobility concerns. You do not have to be home-bound (unlike home health).
- We can initiate outpatient services after discharge from the hospital, skilled nursing facility, or home health physical therapy
WHERE DO MY PHYSICAL AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY TREATMENTS TAKE PLACE?
- At your home!
WHAT SORT OF THINGS CAN THERAPY HELP WITH?
Maintaining independence, caregiver training, walking Inside or outside, getting in & out of bed or chairs, home safety assessments, equipment recommendations and training (walker, cane, etc), fall prevention, stair climbing/community access, self care, and more!
ARE YOUR SERVICES COVERED BY INSURANCE?
- Our services are covered by Medicare Part B, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Aetna.
- Please contact us if your insurance is not listed.
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM HOME HEALTH?
- We are an outpatient therapy team on wheels! We bill Medicare Part B whereas home health agencies bill medicare Part A.
- Home health agencies aid in recovery after a hospitalization. Far North Health Services LLC focuses on preserving functional mobility under any circumstances across the continuum of care.